123.hp.com/setup - Complete Hp Printer Setup Solutions
123.hp.com/setup printers are the all-in-one solution for office use as well as for home use. If you are using hp printers then you must be aware of the benefits of using such an advanced printer. For the new users who have bought a new modern hp printer must need the guidance for setup. Setting up the hp printer is very simple. Here on this page, you will get to know complete information about 123.hp.com/setup.
Download 123.hp.com/setup printer drivers
To run your printer and get the prints in your output tray you need to have drivers and software on your computer. As drivers enable the printing and send the printing command to the printer. Let’s start:
- Switch on your printer and the computer.
- Now open the browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup.
- Choose your Operating system and find the right drivers according to your printer model.
- Click on Download and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- After the download process is done you can see it in the download folder.
- Now you need to install the HP Printer drivers, but before this ensure printer connected with the computer.
- Open the setup file in the Downloads folder and then Run the setup.
- Now click on Install option and start installing, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Are you beginner for HP - Here are steps for Setup and Installation
- Bring out your HP printer from the box first.
- Remove all the tapes and packing material from it. Check if there are tapes inside that sealing your printer’s parts.
- Now plug in your printer power cord into a working power socket. Press the power button and your printer will start blinking.
- Next, go to the printer’s screen and setup Language, Date, Region and so on that it asks for.
- Take the HP Printer original ink cartridge out of the box. Open the cartridge door and insert each ink in the right place.
- If you are confused and don’t know how to insert the ink cartridges then you can take the help of the printer manual or from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Close the door and see you will get the message on the screen.
- Now take A4 size printing sheets and put enough sheets in the input tray.
- Your printer will align both- sheets and ink cartridges.
- Now it will ask for the connection.
123.hp.com/setup - Connection Setup Using Usb Cable
- USB cable ports are given that are used to plug-in USB Cable or Ethernet cable in your computer or network router.
- Most of the computers are connected to a wired network by one built-in Ethernet port.
- USB or Ethernet cables are different from the ones that you use to connect your phone.
- Insert both the port of the USB cable in your printer and another on your computer.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and install the HP printer driver software.